Friday, March 13, 2009

Happy Birthday!

Today, Friday the 13th, marks two important birthdays: Nate's and my Mom's. I find it funny that they share the same birthday. I also find it funny that Nate & I are both Pisces.

Keeping with my pledge to make the majority of my birthday gifts this year, I made my mom an ipod holder:



This was REALLY EASY to make, except for sewing the button on. I am really terrible at buttons. The tutorial I used is from the Sew Mama Sew blog and can be found here.

I have one more thing in the works for her, but unfortunately did not complete it on time. Oh well...it's always fun to drag your birthday out as long as possible, in my opinion!

Nate-O's present will have to be divulged at a later date...since I don't want him to read this at work!

2 comments:

Ali said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVERYONE! It is also Eric's mom's birthday, and wasn't "Jessica's" due date today? Birthday bonanza! I love the iPod holder--the fabric especially. Happy Friday, and I hope you have a wonderful weekend. Miss you guys! give nate a hug.

Missy said...

Now,that is CUTE. It's a bit OrlaKiely'esque, no?