Sunday, March 29, 2009

And Moose Makes Three

They say bad things occur in threes. My grandfather passed away late December, followed by my great grandmother earlier this month, and now my family's dog, Moose, was hit by a car last night.

We got Moose when I was a junior in high school - he was the fattest puppy of the bunch. He lived at my mom's house for a while, and then my niece, who was infatuated with him, took him to live at her house.

Moose was a great dog, who loved when you inserted his name into any Abba song and would do just about anything you wanted.

He loved getting a foot bath:


He loved my niece:



And he loved doing Glamour Shots with my sister & I:


We will miss you Moose!

4 comments:

Erica said...

So sorry to hear!

caroldes7 said...

I'm so sorry. I'm sure T is crushed...if she even understands. So sad!!! :(

Ali said...

Oh Amy, I am so sorry to hear about your family's newest loss--pet losses really hit the heart. Thank you for sharing the pictures...I think the foot bath is my favorite.

chacha said...

:(

I'm sorry to read this - such a bummer.