Wednesday, February 25, 2009

WINNER!


My day is off on a good foot (even though my shoes today are not so practical for the long walk I have from my car).

I opened my email and found out I won some Orla Kiely goodies from Lecia at A Day That is Dessert! I am anxiously awaiting to see if I get the dish towels, apron or coasters! FUN!

Given my spending hiatus, I have been staying away from Target so I haven't seen the OK for Target stuff in person but it looks so great on blog pictures!

Photo Source: A Day That is Dessert

1 comment:

Missy said...

OMG! I am so jealous. I absolutely LOVE Orla Kiely stuff. I've been a fan for awhile and have a couple of her adorable wallets. I just recently learned that she was doing housewares....then a few weeks ago I'm at target, saw the endcap of stuff and almost passed out. I had NO idea she was doing a target line. It's all adorable. My husband got me some of it for V-day...it really perks up the kitchen! Enjoy your treats!