Friday, January 16, 2009

I'm Not an Addict

Last week Chasing Imperfection tagged me to list 5 addictions/obsessions. While you might think from this blog that stoves and cars are addictions, i would beg to differ.

1. Coffee. YUM. I have thought of possibly patenting the Coffee IV drip system but that would not include one of my favorite parts about coffee: the taste. The bolder the better.

2. Planners/Lists. I love them. I love writing things down and crossing them off but I also love all the different kinds of pretty paper and planners. My sister got me this fun one for Christmas.

3. Cookbooks. I have tons of them, and I love reading them. I know, who READS cookbooks. Currently I am reading a Christmas gift, Mastering the Art of French Cooking. It's a good one!

4. Magazines. I probably have mentioned this one before. I was really working on getting my number of subscriptions down. You know you have a problem when your maid of honor brings up the number of magazine subscriptions you have in her speech at your wedding. It saddens me that so many magazines have gone/are going under. I mean, I love blogs, but they do not compare to magazines.

5. My new Sigg water bottle. For shiz, I have probably tripled my daily water intake since getting one of these. Why? I have no idea, but I love it.

Ok, that was sort of a random list. Happy Friday!

1 comment:

chacha said...

I love my Sigg, too. I had to ask for it as an Christmas gift in order to justify spending $20 on a water bottle. I have the Maharishi Red one (sticking with the yoga theme).