Monday, December 1, 2008

Weekend Update

I hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving. All three of our thanksgivings were very nice, and had some great food. My favorites were an avocado hummus appetizer my aunt made, my mother-in-law's pecan chocolate pie and turkey at my dad's. YUM.

I did not tackle the black friday shopping as we didn't need a TV like last year. I attempted to go to Jo-Ann Fabrics to get some supplies at around 3 and it was still pretty crazy. Crazy enough that I didn't even end up getting any fabric. No sale price was going to convince me to stand in that line!

We worked a bit more on our sink, but were unable to open the main pipe in our basement, despite our new weight lifting plan at the Y. Hopefully we will be able to get it open this week sometime, although our drain is moving, albeit still slowly.

In other news, we put up our outdoor holiday lights yesterday right before the big snowstorm! Yes, we were priveleged enough to shovel 5 inches of snow out of our driveway this morning!

No comments: