Thursday, December 18, 2008

tag

I've been tagged by Nicole of Simply Chic.

According to this tag, I am supposed to
1. Link to the person that tagged you (Check)
2. Post the rules on your blog (Check)
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself (Check)
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs (Check)
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.

Here are 6 random facts about me:
1. I love olives (See Meze Platter recipe below!)
2. I recently started a weight lifting program and have moved up a level so I feel pretty buff.
3. I'm addicted to Magazines.
4. I really like the new show Leverage on TNT.
5. I have a not-so-secret crush on Dwight from the Office.
6. I cannot leave my office at night without straightening/filing organizing everything on my desk. How's that for neurotic?

So now I am suppossed to tage six random people from some blogs I read fairly regularly.

1. ChaCha from Chasing Imperfection
2. Finny from FinnyKnits
3. Sarah Danielle from Jeune Marie
4. Joslyn from Simple Lovely
5. Jennifer from Newlywed Diaries
6. Erin from Apartment #34