Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2008 Recap

Wowsas! 2008 is over. Didn't it just get here? I feel old saying that.

Overall, 2008 was a good year for me. Some highlights:

1. Celebrating the big first anniversary.
2. Running two marathons
3. Learning to sew
4. Being "on the road" with my husband for almost 3500 miles
5. Finishing numerous house projects including curtains, the foyer, and the kitchen (even though technicially it isn't done) DIY style
6. Visiting Uxmal and "CHAAAAAAAAA" with co-workers on an international work trip
7. Getting better at public speaking through opportunities at work
8. Finally waterskiing!
9. Snow skiing with my fam up nort'
10. OBAMA WINS!
and
11. Diamond earrings from my hubby for Christmas!

Tomorrow I will feature my list for 2009, that is if I survive seeing TU's band tonight.

Happy Celebrating!

1 comment:

BCK said...

I can't believe Uxmal made he list. I just about died!