Saturday, November 22, 2008

Blog Love


I think I have finally caught up with my Google Reader post vacation. No, I did not read the 1000+ items. I deleted the majority of them. One thing I did find was that I was given an award and another meme instructing me to post five things I "love".

Hmm..this is tough b/c I overuse the word "love" with everything. Aside from the obvious (i love my family and friends), here are some things I am loving right now:
1) My LIGHT UP hand held solitaire game that Nate bought me for road trip enjoyment. Yes, this is very dorky of me, but if I haven't established the fact that I am a nerd by now, you haven't been reading very closely!

2)My humidifier. I am over the dry WI air already and we haven't made it to Dec 1 yet.

3)Law & Order reruns, particularly if there is a marathon. I have always liked this show but lately I have been a little obsessed with it and it's pattern of monotony. Yes, you can predict what is going to happen, but that is part of the fun. Along with that I have been really into Ace of Cakes, per usual.

4) The smell of this fragrance. I tried in it New Orleans and love it, although it is widely available, even here in little ol' MKE.

5) My mom's chicken soup with dumplings, which I made on my own for the first time. Still the best thing ever!

4 comments:

yuki said...

I'm looking foward to the next update!

caroldes7 said...

too posts mentioning this soup now... can you share the recipe???? :)

caroldes7 said...

duh, i meant TWO!

Amanda Walters said...

I LOVE LAW AND ORDER TOO!!!!!!!!!!

SVU of coarse!

liv and elliot all the way