Monday, October 20, 2008

"Old" Photos

I love the look of old photos. Thanks to paper + cup, I discovered that there is a site based out of Japan that will "age" your current photos.

Here are some examples using what few photos I had available to me at work:


And Vintage-ized:

Vintage-ized: You can see that it doesn't work very well on real close up pics!

FUN! I can't wait to try it on other photos. Go here to try. As I mentioned before, the site is in Japanese so you can switch to English by clicking on "English" in the upper right hand corner of the site. Or you can proceed by Clicking on the grey "browse" button. Clicking on this will take you to your computer. Click on the photo you want and then click on the blue tab underneath the search bar (imagine this saying "Vintage-ize Your Photo!"). You "new" old photo will appear below.


Ali said...

Fun! What a cool site. I am going to go play with it.

Missy said...

where the heck do you find this stuff? you crack me up.