Friday, October 10, 2008

Office Bed

We have been on the lookout for some twin-sized bedding for the bed in our office for a while. Right now is a great time apparently to get such a thing as it is all clearanced out from back-to-school time at Target.

I got the brown patterned sheet set for $6.48, the throw pillow for $2.50, the duvet cover for $9.99 and the sham for $2.34 all at Target! For the one or two times a year this bed gets used, I was happy that it could look nice for not that much money. (Nevermind that it currently is covered in fabric remnants and sewing supplies!) I also think everything looks good with the cornices. A purple quilt my sister made me also looks good with the walls & cornices.





2 comments:

Layla said...

Hi there!

I'm OBSESSED with bedding...enjoyed this post!

Happy to have come across your blog! :-)

Layla
The Lettered Cottage

caroldes7 said...

what a crazy deal. i don't know how you do it! looks cute!