Friday, September 12, 2008

TGIF

I have been lagging on posts so you know what that means...a list of random things to cover!

1. The anniversary (part 1) on Monday night was lovely. We went out to dinner at The Grove for dinner and exchanged the traditional paper gifts. I made a scrapbook with a little "gift" to open on the 8th of each month and he made massage gift certificates and a framed artwork thing. We also received paper in the form of cards, cash, notecards, and fun plates/napkins for entertaining. Wine was also a big hit! For those of you that follow the "modern" anniversary list, clocks are the gift for #1. I gave Nate a new watch and we also recieved a clock as a gift. We are off to celebrate part 2 tomorrow! You can find the traditional and modern anniversary lists here. Thank you to all of our friends and family members for thinking of us!

2. The marathon is now 3 weeks and 2 days away. I have been participating in the Badgerland Striders build up run program on Saturday mornings and last week was great - they had massage therapists there after the run! I really am thinking about getting one of the election shirts from oisellerunning.com. I saw them in Runner's World and they made me laugh.

3. In terms of home improvements...there have been none. Nate finished putting the doors back on so we really are officially done painting our cabinets white. 4 months later, I am closer to having my black and white kitchen!

No comments: