Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I've been meme'd

I've been meme'd by chacha from Chasing Imperfection...otherwise known as the woman who got an apron sink for $150 on craigslist. sigh. I'm still not over that.

Anyways, here are 6 random facts about me:
1. I looked like a boy from age 8 to oh, about 14. (I don't know why this is the first random thing that popped into my head. It's about time I get over it!)
2. I have a minor in women's studies from the University of Wisconsin. While we're at that, a major in Anthropology from the same institution and my master's in public health from Emory University.
3. I am a huge Bruce Springsteen fan...so much so that I made a tshirt that says I Heart Bruce in puffy paint. And I still wear it.
4. I am the oldest sibling and have a younger brother & sister. Hence my neurotic, over-achiever personality and why I also had to marry a first-born.
5. I am an excellent time manager but also an excellent procrastinator.
6. I am afraid of snakes.

So now I guess I have to pass along the meme-ing. So...I will meme:
1. Fellow Wisconsinite Nemmie from Cast Sugar
2. Bryn from Newleywedisms
and
3. Jen from the Cottage Nest

1 comment:

Nemmie said...

Rock on, crazy Bruce Springsteen fan! I'll totally do this and am more than honored :) Won't be right away, but definitely within the week!