Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Recycling Reads

Anyone interested in getting my hand-me down copy of either of the following two books to read, please comment and I will send/give them to you.


The Historian by Elizabeth Kostova (click the title to read the book jacket)

The Post-Birthday World by Lionel Shriver (yes this is the same book that was previously listed)

Also, not sure what to do with your old magazines? Check out the Budget Ecoist for some ideas. I usually try to find someone to take my old magazines, or I drop them off at the magazine rack of our fitness facility at work.

Speaking of magazines, I just received an email from Aveda. Their new promotion features a free 6-issue subscription to Ready Made Magazine with the purchase of 2 liters of shampoo and/or conditioner. Save waste and learn how to recycle your stuff into 'new' uses!

1 comment:

Missy said...

The post-birthday world looks good - I'm game for it! Do you want me to paypal you the $$ for postage? Hope you're doing well! - Missy Page (like the new last name??!!)