Monday, December 3, 2007

I've Been Tagged!

I guess even Blogs are not chain-letter immune!

I have been tagged by Tara. Those of you that are planning your wedding will especially enjoy her blog about planning her wedding in Chicago.

The rules of tagging are as follows:

1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random and or weird things about yourself.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

And now for step 2 and the sharing:

1. I have been deer hunting one time and I have killed a buck. (I started crying). I was 12 years old and I won a bet with 2 boys in my class about who would kill the first deer. I have pictures if you do not believe me!

2. I took piano lessons from Kindergarten through Eighth grade. We have a piano waiting for us to move from Nate's parent's house and I am psyched!

3. I do not like when different foods on my plate touch and I eat all of one food before progressing to another.

4. I had a car in high school which was a piece of junk that acquired the name 'Fartmobile' on the way to a Robert Plant/Jimmy Page concert one summer.

5. I love free samples. I don't think this is a secret, but I bascially will sign up for anything that is free. Our mailman probably thinks I am deranged.

6. I really wish I could sing - I love singing but unfortunately am not that great!

7. I love love LOVE making lists about anything.

And now for the 7 blogs I will tag:
Sydney, Maura, Karen, Nicole, Erica, Trafford, and Bricks and Stones

3 comments:

Old MD Girl said...

I would have cried too if I shot a deer. I'm glad you won the bet though.

Ali said...

I love that you tagged Bricks and Stones. I hope she posts!

Nate said...

could we start adding mancave pics...I worked hard down there this weekend.